Kay Louise Makeup Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP
- Kay Louise Make-Up Artist Prices for services on our pricelist are subject to change without notice. ( Once your booking is secured the price is fixed )
- Kay Louise Make-Up Artist reserves the right to modify or discontinue a service ( or any part or content thereof ) at any time without notice.
- During Peak Wedding season (April to September) there is a minimum number of 3 persons (Bride plus two party members) for booking bridal makeup.
Getting to know you….
After our initial Pre-Consultation meeting, we will meet for your trial session. This is the opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish and find the look you will wear on the day of your wedding. I have a calm and relaxed approach and I am very down to earth so I pride myself on building a great relationship with my clients. I will be led by you as to what you are comfortable with regarding makeup and skincare. I will advise you of any adjustments that will benefit your skincare regime and of what makeup will enhance you and make you look amazing in life and in photographs.
Your trial will take place at my home studio in Worcester and cost £60. Additional mileage charges will apply should the trial take place elsewhere. It will last approximately 2.5 hours. It will usually just be the Brides’ makeup that is trialled, however, should other members of the bridal party wish to have a trial the cost is £50 and payment is to be made at the time of booking their trial session. I recommend these take place on a different date to the bride’s trial.
- Following the booking a deposit of £60 is required to secure your date. Until the deposit is received no date will be secured.
- A booking form will be issued, and you will be required to fill in the necessary details, sign and date the form and return to Kay Louise Make-Up Artist in the self-addressed envelope provided.
- Payment can be by cash or by bank transfer. Details can be given upon request at the time of booking. Cheques are not accepted.
- No additional makeups other than those pre-agreed will take place on the day of the wedding, except with prior agreement from Kay Louise. Additional makeups on the day are payable by cash and charged at £50 per person.
- 50% of the balance is due four weeks prior to the event date, with the remaining balance of the Bridal package to be paid no later than 7 days before the wedding date by cash or bank transfer unless prior agreement is made between the client and Kay Louise. In these circumstances, payment must be cash on the day only.
- Any mileage, parking fees and congestion charges will be covered by you, the client and will be added to the package balance. Your Make-up Artist will need to be informed of any parking fees or parking time limits prior to her arrival.
- Any deposits made to secure your booking are non-refundable unless the client decides against going ahead with the trial session after paying the deposit. In this instance, a full refund will be given by bank transfer into the client’s bank account within seven days.
A minimum 48-hour cancellation notice is required for any trial appointments.
In the highly unlikely event of the booking being cancelled please note.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled by Kay Louise Make-Up.
- The full balance remains payable if the booking is cancelled by the client less than four weeks before the agreed wedding date.
- The full balance remains payable if any member of the bridal party decides against having their makeup done less than two weeks before the agreed wedding date.
- By paying the deposit you agree to be bound to the terms of this agreement.
Responsibilities of your Make-up Artist Kay Louise.
- I will make you look and feel fabulous, help keep you calm and relaxed.
- Both myself and any assistants I use shall provide services with reasonable care and skill.
- I shall arrive on the date, at the time arranged and perform services as agreed at the trial. If I cannot perform the agreed services due to unforeseen circumstances or any other cause beyond my control, any and all payments excluding trial makeups shall be returned to the client with the understanding that there will be no further liability with respect to the agreement.
- I will bring along and use my own kit/products in the provision of the services unless specific products have been pre-agreed with the Bride or other members of the bridal party due to sensitivities etc prior to the event.
- I shall arrange my own means of transport but may claim legitimate expenses subject to prior agreement.
- I will use high quality professional materials and re-create the agreed makeup based on the trial.
- I reserve the right to, at my discretion, substitute products for similar colours, textures etc. depending on the circumstances of the day and to be in accordance with best hygiene practices and “use by” dates of the products.
- Prices for products and services are subject to change without notice.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue a service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
Responsibilities of you, The Bride.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy your day!
- The Bride agrees to pay the agreed fee in accordance of the payment terms listed above.
- The Bride is responsible for Kay Louise’s fees, parking and travel fees if applicable.
- The Bride agrees to inform Kay Louise immediately of any sensitivities or allergies they or any other member of the Bridal party may have to types of cosmetics or products both before or after the trial session. Kay Louise is not responsible for any liability for complications arising from the unlikely event of potential reactions or sensitivities.
- The Bride agrees to ensure there is a suitable workspace available at the venue where makeup will be taking place, including space to lay out products and equipment and suitable lighting.
- The Bride agrees that I may use any photographs taken or sourced from the wedding as promotional/marketing material. The Bride can waiver this should she not agree for images to be used.